Criteria for Acceptance to Access Plus
Applicants must meet NSU’s admission requirements as determined by the program of application.
An admissions team for the Access Plus program will review each student application to make decisions about which students will have a high likelihood of being successful at NSU through the Access Plus program.
How to Apply
- Fill out the Access Plus Application Packet.
- Submit the following with your application:
- Current (within the past 12 months) evaluations in the areas of cognition including intelligence (ex.Wechsler Scales of Intelligence (WISC or WAIS), Stanford Binet etc.);
- Evidence of academic achievement in the form of grades and standardized achievement tests; (ex. Woodcock-Johnson Achievement);
- Adaptive behavior measures completed by school personnel and family members (ex. Adaptive Behavior Assessment System, Vineland etc.);
- Phone interviews with high school or college personnel; and
- School behavior intervention plans letters of support from current teachers
- Letters of support from current teachers
- Complete an in-person, on-campus interview. To schedule an interview, please contact Maribel Del Rio-Roberts at (954) 262-8529.