Registration Process and Term Schedule
To officially register for the Doctoral Studies Orientation (DSO) along with the first "credit-bearing" doctoral courses, follow the instructions below.
Register via Student Transaction Form
Please complete a Student Transaction Form (STF), accessible through Adobe Acrobat Reader.
Follow the steps below to complete the required information:
- Section A1: Complete all personal information
- Section A2: Indicate your student status.
- Section C:
- Term Code: See Doctoral Schedule
- Banner Course Ref. No (CRN): See Doctoral Schedule
- Subject: DSO
- Course No.: 8000
- Section: Enter section corresponding to the seminar dates you have chosen - See Doctoral Schedule
- Course Title: Doctoral Studies Orientation
- Day(s): Leave Blank
- Start Date/End Date: Insert DSO dates for which you are registering
Remember to sign and date the Student Transaction Form.
Please fax the completed Student Transaction Form to (954) 262-2336.
Doctoral Term Schedule