- Complete required coursework.
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0.
- Students with a Temporary Teaching License must provide:
- Assessment for Education (OAE) Content Assessment passing scores of 220 on Reading Subtest I (#038) and Reading Subtest II (#0390);
- Evidence of student teaching experience or a minimum of 1 year teaching experience in a K-12 classroom.
- Students with a Professional Teaching License must submit:
- Ohio Assessment for Educators (OAE) Content Assessment-Passing scores of 220 on Reading Subtest I (#038) and Reading Subtest II (#039)
Consult your school district office or state department of education to confirm eligibility for certification/licensure and testing requirements.