- Completed admission application packet, including $50 nonrefundable application fee made payable to Nova Southeastern University
- Official transcripts indicating conferral of a bachelor’s degree by a regionally accredited institution (minimum 2.5 grade point average required) or the completion of one of the alternative admission requirements
- Official transcripts from all previously attended postsecondary institutions
- Applicants with transcripts from institutions that generate electronic transcripts should provide this email address when submitting their transcript request: email@example.com
- Photocopies and facsimiles will not be accepted as final, official transcripts.
- Admission decisions are based on degrees earned at regionally accredited institutions or an official approved equivalent such as an evaluation by one of the approved agencies. The evaluation must include a course-by course analysis and list all course subjects with United States semester credits and a GPA on a 4.0 scale. For more information, refer to the Transcript Evaluation section.
- Applicants may be provisionally admitted based on a preliminary review of unofficial transcripts and/or program specific admission requirements. However, full admission to any degree program requires the submission of all final, official documents required for admission within 90 calendar days from the official start date of the term.
- Once provisional acceptance is granted, students who do not attain full-admittance within 90 calendar days from the official start date of the term, will not be permitted to continue his/her studies. Registration will be prohibited and other services may be suspended.
- two professional letters of recommendation by two different individuals who can attest to your ability to succeed in the program*
- Students can submit two Recommendations for Admission Forms to meet this requirement*.
- MAT or GRE Test Scores. The test must have been taken within the past five years. **
- Miller Analogies Test (MAT) (800) 622-3231.
- Submit a test score report showing a raw score of 37 (scaled score between 391-396).
- Graduate Record Examination (GRE) (609) 771-7670.
- Submit a test score report showing a combined score of 1000 on the verbal and quantitative sections
- Applicants that do not meet the minimum recommended test score are not required to submit additional information or retake the exam to be considered for admission.
- Current Professional Resume
- Submit appropriate Transfer of Credit Form, if applicable*.
- Upon acceptance, all students are required to complete an Enrollment Agreement.
* Admission forms are attached to Program Admission Application
** Non-degree applicants are exempt from these admission requirements
** International applicants may be exempt from providing MAT and GRE scores
FOR NON-NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKERS
Applicants who have indicated a language other than English as their primary language on the application form will need to demonstrate English Language proficiency by one of the following methods below. Test results must be sent directly from the testing agency to the Admissions department (see above address). Proof of English language competency can also be in the form of successful completion of a degree at an approved United States institution of higher education.
- TOEFL score of 79
- IELTS score: 6.0
- GMAT score of 450
- Academia 2 certificate from NSU’s Language Institute
- College Level Freshman English course passed with a grade of C or better
- GRE scores of 1000 (combined Verbal and Quantitative scales only)
FOR INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
International applicants who possess a baccalaureate or a graduate degree from a non-U.S. institution, or possess credentials from a foreign institution, must provide official documentation of degree equivalency for admission. The evaluation must include a course-by-course analysis and list all course subjects with United States semester credits and a GPA on a 4.0 scale from one of the four evaluation agencies listed below. Applicants are responsible for all fees associated with the evaluation process. For information, contact one of the following:
Academic Evaluation Services, Inc.
11700 N 58th Street G & H
Tampa, FL, 33617
Phone: (813) 374-2020
Fax: (813) 374-2023
P.O. Box 514070
Milwaukee, WI 53203-3470
Phone: (414) 289-3400
Josef Silney & Associates
7101 SW 102nd Avenue
Miami, FL 33173
Phone: (305) 273-1616
Fax: (305) 273-1338
World Education Services
P.O. Box 5087
Bowling Green Station
New York, NY 10274-5087
Phone: (212) 966-6311
Fax: (212) 739-6100
Favorable evaluations will also be accepted by one of the evaluating agencies approved by the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES). A current list of members can be viewed by visiting the NACES Web site at: http://www.naces.org