- Completed admission application packet, including a $50 nonrefundable application fee made payable to Nova Southeastern University;
- Official transcripts indicating conferral of a bachelor's degree by a regionally accredited institution (2.5 minimum cumulative GPA required) or the completion of one of the alternative admission requirements;
- Official transcripts from all previously attended postsecondary institutions;
- Valid Teaching Certificate: Temporary or Professional;
- If entering with Temporary Teaching Certificate, provide passing scores on all subtests for:
- CLAST (if taken prior to July, 1, 2002), or
- General Knowledge Test (GKT), or
- GRE score of 300 (combined verbal and quantitative scales).
FOR NON-NATIVE SPANISH SPEAKERS
The Spanish Language Education program is conducted completely in Spanish, thus an advanced or close to advanced level of Spanish language proficiency is needed to be successful. Beginning in the Fall, 2012, entering students will need to pass an oral language assessment (through a testing service) in order to graduate.